Where different worlds clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where different worlds clash

This is where all characters are welcome to explore the galaxy of Dispora.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takeing a walk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kudo

Kudo

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Kudo had not left his home since he was in this galaxy. He did not know wa planet he was on. Well oh well he was running out of medical supplies. His mom was very sick and he needed to find something to keep her ok till he cuald track down a witch doctor. He walked out seeing it was a bit cold put his cloke on. He put his hood over his face. It seemed to be night time and this seemed to be not lit well. The door seemed to vanish behind him and a key appeard. A basic concealing spell for homes. Put it in any door and bam you back in your home. No matter were you was. He walked some blocks befor he got to a pharmacy. As he was looking around when two men ran in. They grabbed kudo and tossed him outside. "Well look what we have here a wizerd on this planet." Kudo got up with a grin on his face. "And it was not like i expected to see two vampires. Tho you seem to be weak for you to work as a team. Most vampires have to much pride. You must be servants." The vampires hissed as he talked. "Silence human, Magic or not you cant fight both of us." They was week but they was stilll vampires in the end. Far faster and stronger then kudo. If it was one it wuald be no prob but two...If only his grandfather was around he cuald fight off ten vampires like this. Kudo missed his grandfather...as he was thinking one of the vampires jumped at kudo. Kudo got hit but bursted into flames. He reappeard. "Its not that easy to kill me. I have some spells up my sleeves" THo he did not know the other was behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/animfan
kail

kail

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:19 pm

kail appeared grabbing the other vampire flashing his fangs " you low class scum." kail threw the vampire to the other. his right arm started to get cover with ice. as he looked at kudo " hmm take the one on the right i have the left." kail fix himself on his enemy
Back to top Go down
Kudo

Kudo

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Kudo gave a smile as he turned to see what happened. "well it seems the elders are with me today." Kudo then fixed his eyes on the other one. It jumped but was blasted back. Kudo put his wand to his lips and blow. He then dashed at the vampire. It wen to swing but kudo stoped. His wand pointed as he had lunged but fell short. a beam of light blasted out his wand. Burning the vamp. Kudo jumped back. "I dont want to kill you so leave now. I realy do like vampires." There was no reply the vamp was to burned to move let alone talk.
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:32 pm

kail appeared behind the other vampire pricing his arms with ice freezing the arms solid. "you should take your friend and go before i kill u low rank vampires. you make me feel bad being one." kail jumped back and smiled " please be gone horrid creatures" kail turn and looked at kudo.
Back to top Go down
Kudo

Kudo

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:45 pm

Kudo looked about seeing for anymore vamps. He looked at the two injerd ones. "Well I guess i can send you to a witch docter. " A circal formed around the two vamps and they vanished. Kudo then looked at the other. Wand still out and ready to fight once more. "Friend or foe Vamp."
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:10 pm

kail turned " i help you and you ready yourself for a fight. hmm whatever. see no manners at all." kail turned and gave his hand that was perfectly dry. " i'm kail and for now i'm a friend." kail smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kudo

Kudo

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Kudo neatly placed his wand inside his shirt. "Well then i see no need to fight you if you arent attacking me. I like vamps, to bad i had to fight one and harm him." Kudo tuke kails hand still not fully trusting tho. He put on a smile anyway. "You did you help me anyway? To attack your own kind, dont you think thats wrong.""
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:19 pm

kail shook his hand then placed his hands in his pockets. " i hate vampires" kail smiled as he looked at kudo. " they are not like me. they feast on humans when there bored. they attack in numbers because there weak." kail said in a harsh tone of voice. " you see kudo there evil, they deserve to go to hell. cause they are demons." kail looked at kudo. " plus i'm of higher rank. there scum."
Back to top Go down
Kudo

Kudo

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:46 pm

"Well then, who am i to question the ways of your kind." Rubed his face then put his hands in his pocket. He pulled out a key. "Well i shuald be going home to see to my mother. She has bin sick lately." Kudo now looked a bit sad I think its because she lost two loved ones." Kudo walked up to the stor puting his key into the hole. The door transformed into a beautiful wood one. "Wuald you like a look around?"
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:14 pm

kail smiled "sure it be nice. " kail followed kudo. he smiled as he followed him. thinking that kudo reminded him of someone he once knew long ago. ( hmmmmm he can't be.) kail thought.
Back to top Go down
Kudo

Kudo

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:24 pm

They walked into a gient room. It was like a catle inside this room. Tho more modern, It was made with marbal. It had glass and all the works. Swords armer and such to give it the midevil feel. "MoM!!!! IM HOME!" His voice bombed all over the halls. Guess she cant get out of bed. Can i trust you to stay here as i get my mother?"
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:51 pm

kail looked at kudo " sure i won't leave from this spot." kail smiled warmly as he looked at the knights of armor.
Back to top Go down
Kudo

Kudo

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Kudo walked dow nthe long hallway. He knocked twice then went inside. The room was like a forest. Trees and plants every were. His mom layed on a tree branch. "Oh my son you are home." "Yes ma and i got you something to help the pain." Kudo made a small hole in the ground and put the intire bottel into the hole. He then closed it. "Thank you, Now we seem to have a guest in the home. I shuald welcome him." The tree branch went to the ground lifting his mother to a standing pose. "Can you leave the room." "I will be fine just leave the door open to my room. The plants will fallow me." They walked out togeather. kiudo held his moms hand to help her walk. A small vine wraped around there hands. As they walked grass and small plants grew around his mother. As they walked away they slowly witherd and died. "Your magic is not as strong as it used to be mom. Here let me help you." Kudo started to feed his mom some magic. She pulled away befor long. "Son im not going to shorten your life for my own. I can manige well enough with what i have now." Tho she said that with the lil bit of magic the plants grew faster and did not die as fast anymore. "Yo kail!!"
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:02 pm

kail turn from looking at the armor knight and smiled looking at kudo and his mother " hello madam " kail said in a soft voice " how have you been of lately." kail smiled thinking ( where could the older kudo be. his old friend had to there some where.) he held kudo mother hand and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Kudo

Kudo

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm

"Yes the charmer as alwas. Kudo dear you did not tell me it was kail." "Im sorry mother, but you know him." "Yes iv seen him once when i was stll a small child. He was a friend of your grandfather." Kudo now looked at kail diffrent. That wuald make him extreamly old. Tho even vampiers age after some years. Kudo bowed to kail. "My deepest apologys. I did not relize you was far older them myself. I treated you in a manner as my equel." Kudo's mom lifted kudo out of the bow. "There is no need to hold onto the mid-evil time ways. Tho im glad you have such a level of respect for your elders." Kudos mother did a lady form of a bow. "Please forgive my son he it still youghng and has much to learn."
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Kail smiled " there is no need to apologies my sweet." kail looked at kudo " no need to bow boy. I won't my great friend grandson bow to me. and yes i knew your grandfather very well. he was truly a great and loved friend of mines. For many years we travel the world and then galaxies. " kail eyes shown kind and warm presence " So where is my old friend now. if you don't mind me asking." kail smiled looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Kudo

Kudo

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Both kudo and his mom looked at each other. The plants around his mom started to die. Kudo put his arms arounf his mom to help her stand. Kudo looked at kail. "Come lets take my mom back to her room. We can talk after." Kudos mom was to week to abject. She walked with kudo holding her up.
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 am

kail looked at kudo grabbing his mother helping him carry her up. " madam please take some of my magic. to help you stand." kail looked at her worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takeing a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeing a walk.   Takeing a walk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeing a walk.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where different worlds clash :: Planets :: Gaea-
Jump to: