Where different worlds clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where different worlds clash

This is where all characters are welcome to explore the galaxy of Dispora.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new adventure

Go down 
+2
sasoraki
spacehero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spacehero

spacehero

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:13 pm

i traveled for so long so can laern magicc so i can look cooler lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alanisugly.com
sasoraki

sasoraki

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: a day to meet a friend.   new adventure Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:18 pm

i land on my home town planet esspiro. as i walk i see some plasma."is that plasma? plasma!" i will sparr with you. go to the training feild. i will meet you there. bom
Back to top Go down
spacehero

spacehero

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: i win   new adventure Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:21 pm

i saw slash. he wanted me to spar with him. i went to the traning field.
Back to top Go down
http://alanisugly.com
sasoraki

sasoraki

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: my sparr   new adventure Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:18 pm

as i waited i attacked training dummies. i figured out a new spirit attack. i sommoned different spiritual animals. i infused them with lava. also when they die they explode. but they never die. they coe back to life and attack non stop.
Back to top Go down
ray_jcb

ray_jcb

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:47 pm

And Then Mr.Fresh joins the magic party and says"well i saw a freak reptile sinking in the sand i lagh at him. lol! lol! then i contined walking" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/194519748
Ken

Ken

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:48 pm

As i travled from earth i stepped upon this planet and decide "hmm..seems interesting computer place coordinates to that planet". As i land i see some strange person sparing(swordslash).I step up "excuse me your powers intrigue me you mind explaining how you do that?".
Back to top Go down
sasoraki

sasoraki

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: answering questions   new adventure Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:11 pm

as i train i see a guy come up to me asking me how i do my spiritual attacks. "well, i had to kill alot of lava dragons, lava goblins and any monsters ealing with lava. i cut the tail off one of the lava dragons and returned it to the lava mage(one of the head mages).he tought me to use the power within to awaken your spiritual animal inside. iawakened to many while i was training. i see plasma enter. " what is your name(not plasma).
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:40 am

Solmer walk to the field as he saw a group of people training. he sat down as he stared at the Sun above. " beautiful day" he said happily as the sun shined off his face. his orange hair seemed to flicker in the Sun great shine.
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:00 am

As ranji stepped into the training ground he saw a fe people then a high ranked mage."well then this must be that planet filled with mages."As he saw everyone he sat next to some guy with orange hair."what is this place may i ask mage."
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:20 am

Solmer looked at the young man " this is a planet young one and we are in a training ground." Solmer look at a flower seeming to die as Solmer held his hand out to the flower as the flower moved to his hand. " and this is a friend needing some help." Solmer touched the flower as it began to bloom fully from it withered state. " all better know." Solmer had a gentle smile on it as he placed his hand on his lap. " what is your name young man" Solmer face looked no older then 21 as he talked to Ranji.
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:42 pm

As he saw that man that seemed young bring the flower to life he picked up a flower." my name is Ranji what is yours mage." as Ranji said that to him Ranji saw the flower die instanly in his hand. " what are you mage and what is your name." As Ranji said that he wondered,(" why are all the plants around me always dying. why am i so different>") as he said that he looked at his hands then at the strange bright mage.
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Solmer smiled as he looked at Ranji as he then looked at the flower. " i once felt the same way, before i found my true self everything seemed to die around me. i felt as if my soul was black. but i found the little light that shined in me." Solmer touched the flower in Ranji hand the flower turned into a black rose. " even in the devils hands of darkness that flower will live on. Ranji u can change if you you can see the light. i see promise in you child." Solmer looked at him with a smile " My name is Solmer Head Mage of the Burning Sun." Solmer stood and looked at Ranji " Do you wish to change and become stronger in the light and have darkness as a tool." Solmer orange eyes showed seriousness and hope for Ranji. " what say you"
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:34 pm

" i shall go wit you to take out my demons. It wont be easy thought" As Ranji said that he bowed to solmer
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Solmer looked at Ranji " i will help you, but remember you'll push your mind, body, and soul to it's limit and beyond. Are you ready Ranji to lose your demons and control the darkness."
Solmer touch Ranji shoulder " You will find inner peace Ranji,If you work for it. I promise you that."
Solmer smirked as he looked up " Are you ready boy"
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:55 pm

As ranji heard him say that" im ready lets go".
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Solmer taped his shoulder " good lets go then" Solmer looked around and walked to a small empty grass circle. " you have all your things right" Solmer looked at Ranji
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:26 pm

"all i have is my scythe." As ranji said that he took his wings off and they turned into his scythe. he then put it back." okay im ready.'
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:06 pm

" ok lets go to Gaea to find a friend there." Solmer smiled as the both disappeared to the other planet.

( you can post on Gaea ok. make new topic or something. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: new adventure   new adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where different worlds clash :: Planets :: Esspiro-
Jump to: