Where different worlds clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where different worlds clash

This is where all characters are welcome to explore the galaxy of Dispora.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strolling around

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranji

Ranji

Strolling around Empty
PostSubject: Strolling around   Strolling around Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:51 am

As ranji laned in the townsquare he saw all the filth and vermin stealing and killing. " this is not better than that jailsail but it would have to do. Give me your money alien an strange man said as he held a gun. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ranji laughed. I said give me your money the man said again. " insolent buffoon you really want to die." ranji said as the man shot him in the stomach. " that hurt" ranji said using sarcasm. As the man tryed shooting again ranji got shot in the stomach. why wont you die the man said. "well its simple really im a demon and your a pety theif." As ranji said that he took his scythe out and cut the man in half. " now im off the find a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

Strolling around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strolling around   Strolling around Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:26 pm

As Ranji kept walking he saw a little house. it was being broken into. someone help us a women screamed as her child was crying. As ranji saw two men pop in and out of her little house he decide to help. " so you guys think you can really just steal from here and get away with it." said Ranji. Who does this guy think he is said both of the theifs. lets get him. as one guy swung with a bat the other punched with chains wrapped around his fist. take that said the two goons. " that really helps guys' said ranji. now i must kill you two. When both of of them were standing beside him ranji lifted up his wings and cut them in half. ranji then threw there body 50ft from were he was at and walked to the women and child. Thank you said the women and little girl your wel...come. Ranji then fell to the floor and later woack up in the womens house in a bed.your welcome to stay said the women."i must go" said ranji. No i want you rest. why did you fall to the ground. said the women. As ranji thought why he fell to the ground he remembered the punch hyorin did. I insist you to stay your ribs are broken. the women said."o really" as ranji said that he threw up his ribs and regenerated a new pair out of the extra cartalege. The women was amazed. Please stay what if those theifs come back you must protect us said the women " fine" said ranji. "as ranji was thinking to himself again he thought ("i have finally found a place to stay") " fine this will be my new home.". Thank you kind ser. Ranji thought again (" i musnt tell them what i am and were im from.") As thought that the little girl came in the room. thank you miister.Ranji finally broke a smile. "i have never smiled in my life what is this affection." hey miister come lets play dolls. as ranji went with her " he smiled again then fround because now he has to play dolls with her.
Back to top Go down

Strolling around
Page 1 of 1