Where different worlds clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where different worlds clash

This is where all characters are welcome to explore the galaxy of Dispora.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solmer and Ranji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranji

Ranji

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 pm

As solmer stepped on the planet with ranji." i found a good spot to train its at the abandoned warehouse.( we travel there.)" this is a good spot.
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Solmer smiled " will train soon but we have to meet a friend first."
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:07 pm

"When do we meet this friend" as ranji was floating in the air
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:05 pm

"He will be here soon for now we travel to the town where we will meet him." Solmer walked with Ranji following. " Ranji are you able to use magic." Solmer asked in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:03 pm

" yes i can. i was born with a nack for dark magic." as Ranji said that he took out a spell book. It was a weird book because it had chains and a lock. " this is my dads dark spell book. he is a first class demon so he gave it to me when i was a child but then i never saw him after a few years ago. this is the strongest dark spell book in the universe."As ranji had the book in his hand the book started to pulsate with dark energy." this book is what the strogest 1st class demon uses but i guess im strong enough to use it. i already memorized the book though."
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Solmer laughed " that is a strong book, but the strongest dark magic book i know not. demons have magic but i have killed demons of high class, there is much you need to learn child but since you have a nack for dark magic let see what you can as we wait for my friend."
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:08 pm

"What shall i do first solmer" As Ranji stood there waiting for solmers friend
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Solmer pointed his finger at a line of bottles about 20 feet away. " use magic to hit those 10 bottles. just show me what kind of magic you can use."
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:38 pm

As ranji saw the bottles he thunk to himself(" this is going to be easy") Ranji didnt even need to take out the book since he memorized all of it. His eyes turned all black then his pupils turned red. The bottles suddenly all broke at once." ill show you more. this was just a third rank demon spell."
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Solmer smiled as he saw the bottles. " only a third rank huh." The bottles reappeared as they shined a blue light. " try again it won't be as easy child" Solmer watched him.
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:54 pm

As Ranji saw the blur light he wondered what it was. he tried the move again but it didnt break, But then he thought about showing Solmer a second rank Attack. Ranji put his wings up making shadows. the shadows ranji had made took form of the bottles and went strait into the bottles. the bottles then disapeared." how long is your friend going to take." Ranji said
Back to top Go down
Solmer

Solmer

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Solmer smiled " i don't know he takes forever all the time." the bottles reappeared and all flew at Ranji with great speed. they shined a deep blue as the where inches away from Ranji the exploded still glowing red.
Back to top Go down
Ranji

Ranji

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:59 pm

As Ranji saw the bottles about to blow up he rased his hands and his nails turned sharper then usuall. he then cut the bottles in half. the bottles then blew up and he was all dismembered on the floor. he then came together like a puppet.There was lots of blood when he came together though." Are you trying to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solmer and Ranji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solmer and Ranji   Solmer and Ranji Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solmer and Ranji
Page 1 of 1