Where different worlds clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where different worlds clash

This is where all characters are welcome to explore the galaxy of Dispora.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tending to a friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Usagi Niwo

Usagi Niwo

Tending to a friend Empty
PostSubject: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Usagi quickly crosses the back streets carrying a small parcel tightly in her arms. Upon finally arriving at her flat she gingerly unwraps the package to reveal a small bottle of polish, then quickly produces a piece of tan cloth and begins to gently polish the staff, softly murmuring to it words from a foreign land.
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm

kail walked in a back alley as he bumped into a girl falling on the floor. as he looked up at the girl ".........." he stood giving his hand to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Usagi Niwo

Usagi Niwo

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:28 pm

She looks up at him questioningly, "Thanks" as she takes his hand and gets up. She picks up the package she had accidently dropped and begins to brush herself off, still unsure of him, she tightens her grip on her staff.
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:16 pm

kail looked at the girl as a cold air flowed out his mouth. " ............" his fist stood open and him on guard
Back to top Go down
Usagi Niwo

Usagi Niwo

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:27 pm

"Are you alright?" Usagi looks at him confused. Then slowly begins to go back on her way, looking back at him completely befuddled.
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 pm

kail turned and looked at the girl " she uses magic " kail looked at her from a far. " that staff "
Back to top Go down
Usagi Niwo

Usagi Niwo

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Curious as to what the stranger wanted Usagi turns to face him " What about my staff?" She tightens her grip defensively.
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:27 pm

kail looked at her. kail being naturally shy stands there staring at her. ". . . . . . . . "
Back to top Go down
Usagi Niwo

Usagi Niwo

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Usagi wonders who this stranger is, but shrugs it off, " if you have nothing to say, then good day" She turns and leaves to her flat.
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:17 pm

kail appeared in front of her. " stop that staff uses magic. i would kindly ask you to give to me, but i know you won't." kail breath turned cold as his right hand and arm turned to ice. the ice was as sharp as blades and stronger then steel. " i don't want to hurt you, but i need that staff." kail held out his hand that was not frozen over. " please make this easy for me."
Back to top Go down
Usagi Niwo

Usagi Niwo

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Usagi glares at him in disbelief, "What?! How dare you ask me for my staff! Never!" She then turns from him and storms away, gripping her staff so tightly her knuckles began to whiten.
Back to top Go down
kail

kail

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:28 am

kail appeared in front of her again " i said to make it easy. now you leave me no choice." kail kicked her to the floor then freezing the area around them cutting off all exits. " I going to ask you again, please don't make me hurt you just hand me the staff." kail hand stretch out again " please i don't want to hurt you." he looked up " it seems i have to go there is dark magic being used near by. i'll find you later." kail ice disappear as does he.
Back to top Go down
Usagi Niwo

Usagi Niwo

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Usagi takes this as her chance to escape and disappears between the side streets as she casts a protective barrier charm around herself and the staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tending to a friend   Tending to a friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tending to a friend
Page 1 of 1